This training session looks at how to establish whether or not a contract exists, and at the difficulties that can arise if the parties have failed to enter into a contract.
The areas covered include:
- The requirements of a binding contract
- The ‘essential terms’ in construction contracts
- Do all terms have to be agreed?
- In writing?
- Agreements to agree
- What if there is no contract?
- Contractual liabilities
- Obligation to complete
- Damages for late performance
- Liability for defects
All of our training courses and seminars can be given to a small group of 5 or so delegates up to 50 or more delegates depending on topic and the client’s requirements.