We tend to find our clients prefer training sessions which focus on practical aspects of construction projects (site administration, dispute avoidance etc) rather than ‘black letter law’ training.
However, we do, and are very happy to, provide training on a specific legal topic or recent court decision should this be of interest to you.
In addition we can cover topics such as:
- The changes to payment procedures brought about by the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009
- An introduction to adjudication
- Adjudication – recent case update
- Site Waste Management Plans
- Determination and Suspension
- Prolongation Costs – Costain v Haswell
If you have a specific training need, please contact us and we will be pleased to prepare a session designed for your needs.
All of our training courses and seminars can be given to a small group of 5 or so delegates up to 50 or more delegates depending on topic and the client’s requirements.